Plex states that the only UK digital tuner compatible with Plex TV and iOS is the Silicon HDHR5 Connect. I propose connecting this to my DS916 and then connecting it by coax to the aerial through which I currently receive my TV signal.
Is this the right way to do it?
- Connect Home run tuner to your router (guide)
- Plug Home Run to the power socket
- Configure PLEX TV (guide)
- 4 tuners which work with Free-to-air broadcast HDTV (DVB-T and DVB-T2) across the UK from your digital TV aerial
- Send HDTV via your existing home WiFi or wired network to the widest range of smart devices
- Pause on one device and resume on another with multi-user, multi-device, multi-room Seamless Viewing
- Increase your number of tuners by adding more HDHomeRun products
- Works with our DVR software to enable you to schedule and record HDTV that you can watch on smart devices around your home
Find regulary updated NAS offers here
Of course I would prefer you choose SPAN.COM to buy your perfect solution, however, if you would rather buy locally, please use the links used above to take you to your local Amazon store and help support this free advice service with ad revenue. More ways of supporting the blog are described HERE