Who Offers the Best Price and Service for the Qnap QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS?Below are the stores we recommend your new QXG-100G2SF-E810. Each is selected for being the best Price, Value and Service available online right now.
|•Fast Leadtimes •Buy now Pay Later||•Next Day [Yodel][Hermes]|
|•Price bidding •Local sellers||•Next Day [Various]|
To be kept upto date on the latest price changes on the QXG-100G2SF-E810, use our Amazon price watch tool to get regular, tailored updates on when it is at the best price for your budget.
Your email will ONLY be used to update you. It will never be given to a third party without your consent!
Best Deals on the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NASA Network Attached Storage device (NAS) is a big investment and whether you are a home user spending hundreds or business users spending thousands of pounds, you want to know you are getting the best possible value. The QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 is a great example of a NAS that dips its toe into advanced home storage (certainly compared with 3rd Party cloud) and also one that supports excellent home and business applications, but where you choose to purchase your brand new NAS drive is a different matter and one that needs a pinch more time. With so many eShops offering the best prices, great support, fast shipping, and more, it is all too easy to lose out on the best possible deal for you, where you prioritize value over price. Below we have listed the best places for you to buy the QXG-100G2SF-E810 in your region, with each store's price and/or particular appeal that may well meet your needs. We update our seller lists as often as possible in an effort to ensure you get the best possible deal. Take a look at the best deals right now for the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS:
What is the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS Best for?A NAS is more than just a hard drive on the internet! It is a complete hardware-software solution and it is important that the QNAP NAS you buy performs the tasks that you require in order to ensure that you invest with confidence. We at NASCompares have tested, reviewed, compared and rated thousands of different NAS drives (not just the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810). We use this experience to let users know what each storage server is best suited for. In the case of the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS, we can confirm that it is can support the following tasks and users groups:
- Family Device Backups - Backup up multiple mobile and desktop devices, all to different folders
- Photo Collections - Create an impressive archive of photos for DLNA/Network/Internet Access
- Movie Collections - Watch your Media over the Network/Internet
- Photo/Video Editing - Suitable for Editing 1080p and 4K in more powerful Cases
- AI-powered Photo Recognition - Faster Photo Searches and Intelligent Photo Classification
- Mac Users - Software and User-interface Favoured by Mac Users
- Windows Users - Software and User-Interface Favoured by Windows Users
- Plex Media Server with Transcoding - Suitable for a Plex Media Server with Transcoding for better streaming results
- Cloud-Based Synchronization and Backup - Supporting Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive and more, as well as working together with GSuite and Office 365 via Boxafe
- 1080p Transcoding - Playback and adapt 1080p Media for the Best Output
- Medium Virtual Machine Use - Can be used for 3-4 Virtual Machines
- SSD Cache Support - Install SSD drives alongside Hard Drives to have vastly improved Read and Write Speeds
- Home Surveillance - Support upto 10 Cameras with the included Surveillance Software on the NAS with surveillance Station and QUSB2CAM
- Shop Surveillance - Support upto 20 Cameras with the included Surveillance Software on the NAS with Surveillance Station
- Business Surveillance - Support upto and above 40 Cameras with the included Surveillance Software on the NAS with QVR Pro (check compatibility)
- File Server NAS Support - Designed with High volume file transit in mind
- Audio Server - Designed for Audio File streaming and distribution over DLNA/Network/Internet
- Expandable Storage - This NAS allows users to add more storage above the preliminary bays at purchase
- HIGH Mobile App Support for iOS and Android
Accessories to buy with QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS?Once you have decided to buy a NAS drive, such as the QXG-100G2SF-E810 from QNAP. In order to fully take advantage of the benefits of network-attached storage on a hardware or software level across your environment, it is always good to see which accessories are available to you. You can always connect to your NAS with a PC/Mac, but what about more tailored access, using phones, switches, TVs, Cameras and more. QNAP has been producing NAS for a number of years now and supports a large number of upgrades and expansion options to further improve your setup - investing a great deal more than most other brands in evolving the hardware architecture of their hardware. Below are the most popular upgrades for the QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS, both internally and externally. Always double-check compatibility before you buy any accessory, as sometimes their utility will change as firmware upgrades come and go. This is especially true of the memory upgrades and PCIe upgrades, as the Gen and Speed of those can differ quite dramatically through the product family revisions, and the QXG-100G2SF-E810 is no exception.
Popular NAS Accessories
|RAM upgrade -Official | Unofficial (read more)||HDD - WD Red | Red PRO | Ironwolf | Ironwolf PRO | HGST||NVMe M.2 - Samsung | WD|
|Dual LAN PCIe card||Dual LAN usb3 adapter||Smart switch|
|Expansion - additional 5 bays||UPS - up to 30 min | up to one hour | 1hour + (Read:Cheapest Smart ups for NAS)||Security Cameras - Indoor | Outdoor | HD | FHD | 4K|
|Watch on 4K TV||Play on Shield TV||Stream on SONOS speakers|
How do Customers Review the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS?The QXG-100G2SF-E810 is a solid and robust solution and one that is dripping in the usual QNAP rhetoric. Arriving with the latest version of their popular QTS GUI and software platform, it has moved far beyond the system file/folder management from the company's origins and has now developed into an entirely self-contained and evolved operating system, with apps, tools, software that rivals 3rd party applications and even integrations with software such as Microsoft Office 365, Plex Media Server, Kodi, Ubuntu and more. This large array of first-party and 3rd party software support is further bolstered by the hardware that the QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS arrives with, finding a good balance between the power and efficiency of the hardware, versus the cost of the device itself. Yes, if you compare the QXG-100G2SF-E810 vs a desktop PC with similar internal spec, it might seem a touch less impressive - but this can be said of most NAS and you have to remember that the QXG-100G2SF-E810 is a contained solution of hardware AND software, as well as one geared towards strong & stable storage in a 24x7 environment. Bottom line, if the QXG-100G2SF-E810 wasn't a good solution, we wouldn't be talking about it!
Is there Additional Warranty for the QXG-100G2SF-E810 to buy just in case disaster strikes?Nothing is ever truly perfect and the boom that the tech industry enjoys year-on-year in its sales is thanks to ever-evolving improvements in mass production techniques. However, that means that Warranty is always a key concern for those investing in a new piece of technology that wants the brand(in this case QNAP) to 'stand by their product'. Although a NAS drive like the QXG-100G2SF-E810 is comprised of first-party construction, many of the components (such as the CPU and Memory) are supplied by 3rd party companies, such as Intel and Samsung. Almost all NAS, DAS and Thunderbolt storage brands will provide at least 2 years of manufacturer warranty with your purchase, with most SMB (small/medium business) devices arriving with 3 years coverage and then the top end/more enterprise devices arriving with at least 5 years(generally Rackmount server NAS). In some cases, in the event of a fault, you will need to send the malfunctioning device to the point of purchase, but it is often quicker to contact the brand website and it supports section directly, as you can often request that their arrange collection of your item. I am pleased to confirm that QNAP supplied several different warranty upgrade tiers and the QXG-100G2SF-E810 is no exception. WARRANTY UPGRADE OPTIONS?
Does QNAP Warranty Include Data Recovery if my QXG-100G2SF-E810 Data is Lost?Unfortunately not. Warranty and support for failed Hard Drive and SSD media is a different story and this is conducted by the brand of drive's own support team (WD, Seagate, Toshiba, etc). Depending on the drive, you will have either a 2 year, 3 years or 5-year warranty (depending on the enterprise nature of your drive). However, you can choose to include data recovery rescue packages when purchasing your Hard Drive or SSD for a small sum. This can cost as little as £9.99 and in the event of your drive failing, they will either collect your drive from you or ask you to ship it to their recovery labs (depends on the package) and then recover your data to a enterprise/forensic standard and ship the data back to you on a new external drive. There are several packages available covering different time periods and uses. Check them out below:
- Seagate Rescue 2 Years Data Recovery Service Plan for HDD and SSD (buy)
- Seagate Rescue - 2 Year Data Recovery Plan for External Hard Drives (buy)
- Rescue - 3 Year Data Recovery Plan for Internal/Bare Drives (buy)
What is Maximum Capacity Hard Drive Compatible with the QXG-100G2SF-E810?
Can Someone Set the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS all up for me?
Amazon has begun offering services in the UK and USA for NAS installation. Professionals are handpicked by Amazon after they have proved certification and achievements in offering IT services. This is the most affordable service of the kind. If you don't want to spend all your day setting up your QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810, this is a way to do it. You get money back guaranty for extra peace of mind.
What's included with this service?
- Setting up one customer-supplied QXG-100G2SF-E810 network-attached storage unit
- Installing QNAP storage software on the computer
- Connecting storage unit to a network
- Testing and verifying proper connection
What are Others using the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS for?The QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS is a remarkably diverse network tool and you would be surprised at just how many uses the device can support. From Mac to Windows users, from iOS to Android and from Home to Business, the available applications from a brand like QNAP mean that the QXG-100G2SF-E810 is more than a simple backup device. Take a look below at some popular ways in which users have been making the most of their NAS in 2020/2021
- Is Link Aggregated NAS Faster?
- Fastest NAS For Home
- NAS For Plex And Docker Apps With Upgrade/Expansion Option
- Can I Connect QNAP Diskstation NAS Directly To A PC Or Mac
- Best Photographer NAS With Cloud Backup
- Plex NAS For Streaming 1080p And 4K Vids
- Plex NAS Under 500
- NAS For Playing Media On 4K TVs
- Home Multimedia & Plex NAS With HomeSEER 3 VM +Extras
- NAS As WEB Server 2 Or 4 Bay
- Access Remotely Pdf, Mkv, Doc, Avi, Mp3
- Fast Multi User 4-Bay NAS With 4K And Remote Access
- NAS For Remote Video Streaming
- Trancoding Comparison – DS3018XS, DS3617XS, QXG-100G2SF-E810
Best External Drive to Backup the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810?A common mistake most first time NAS buyers make is assuming that the NAS will answer ALL of their backup needs. This is mostly true and thanks to systems like a RAID, a NAS is a remarkably robust storage device. However, all too often, users (and their family, friends and colleagues) will back up the contents of their phones, PCs, laptops, cameras, etc to a NAS - then DELETE the files from their device to make space. This is understandable BUT now the files you sent to your NAS are NOT a backup, they are the ONLY copy of those files! So, you have two alternatives to combat this situation. 1, Never delete files from your phone, PC, Laptop, etc. Or 2, Setup a backup system for your NAS. The QXG-100G2SF-E810 can be used to back up on a schedule/manually to a USB connected drive, to another NAS or to a 3rd party cloud (Amazon S3, ElephantDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc). You can choose to backup specific folders or an entire volume of data, depending on your needs/available space and only needs to be set up once. With external drives costing about £1 per 20GB and cloud servies around £9.99 per TB, you can get some great bargains. They are nowhere near as versatile/futureproof as a NAS, but serve as excellent backup and disaster recovery options.
QXG-100G2SF-E810 | Can I back it up to the cloud?For backing up your NAS do consider BlackBlaze. You can try it for 15 days free if you don't believe its good. But the main reason is unlimited backup size. Everyone else like Dropbox, Amazon, and others charge per gigabyte. But with this one there is no price difference either you backup 2 bay or 8 bay NAS. The other great feature is version control. So even if you get hit by ransomware type of virus or simply deleted or mistakenly changed few files. You can restore your data from historical backup versions and get all data back. You can get it for free here and try: Home: https://www.backblaze.com/cloud-backup.html#af9rgr Business: https://www.backblaze.com/business-backup.html#af9rgr Comparison with other service providers: https://www.backblaze.com/best-online-backup-service.html#af9rgr
QXG-100G2SF-E810 | Can I do a full system backup of my mobiles, tablets and PC?Acronis True Image is a backup software which will let you backup Computers, Android Phones or Apple iPhones to your NAS. It is an incredible app because not only it can backup few folders, but also an entire image of your computer. This is super important if you need to get your computer restored ASAP after a massive system crash, virus or other disasters (Manual to set up NAS as backup destination). Backing up a mobile device means capturing all of the data – including contacts, calendar, photos, videos and other files – so you still have them if something happens to your smartphone or tablet. Backup software for mobile devices makes sure you are saving copies frequently, reliably and safely. It automatically produces a backup and makes it easy to restore your files. Link to Acronis True Image= http://aklam.io/biKQsh
Choosing the Best Place to Buy a QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS
We all like a bargain and it is always so tempting to buy a QXG-100G2SF-E810 or indeed any QNAP NAS at the lowest possible price. But sometimes a price can be TOO LOW. The last thing you want to do is buy a used NAS, a Broken NAS or from a source that will take the money and run. Below are the key factors to consider when buying your first NAS
1. Is the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS in stock?Just because the website has a picture and a price of QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS, doesn't mean they definitely have it in stock. Be sure to check that the website you choose to buy from either has it listed as 'in stock' at their location OR supplies a lead-time that states when you will receive the unit. Always remember that a 'lead time' only applies to when you make the purchase! i.e. a 3-day lead-time means you will receive the unit in 3 working days of placing your, NOT that you can wait 3 days and then order for the next day.
2. What is the Condition of the QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS?Although in most cases, online retailers will ONLY sell units that are new/sealed, it is worth remembering that there are still some retailers that are not as honest and will sell a unit that has been used, ex-display or has been repaired. Typically a retailer will be sure to mention somewhere in their T&C, on the Product Page or their Bio that they only sell new units. It is always worth checking this before making your purchase.
3. Checking Delivery Options of your QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NASThanks to the internet being such a global tool, worldwide shipping is widely available and ordering a QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS will not be limited to your regional borders. However always be aware that your country may impose a tax on imports and you should contact the QNAP NAS retailer in advance if this concerns you. Also, be sure to check on the website that the retailer will name the logistics company they will be using. We at NASCompares recommend DPD, TNT, UPS, FedEx and DHL as the most reliable worldwide delivery companies and all provide insurance, tracking and signature options, as well as time managed deliveries.
4. Should you Buy your QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS with Hard Drives Installed?A popular option that is appearing from several retailers is the choice to buy your QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS with hard drives included. QNAP, like many NAS retails, do not provide their NAS drives with media included and ask that buyers supply their own. It can be very tempting to buy a NAS and Hard drives together, but always check if 1, Does the online retailer install the drives for you or just send you the NAS and Drives? 2, Do they provide a build and test service where your hard drives and NAS are tested prior to shipping? 3, Does the Online retailer cover build and test services in their terms and conditions with regard to warranty? These are important concerns and a good online retailer will answer positively to these questions. If they don't, shop elsewhere!
5, Buy your QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS from a Secure Payment Retail ProviderWith eCommerce shops popping up daily, it is worth remembering that almost every single online retailer uses 3rd party payment providers to handle payments for every QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS sold. In real terms that means that the actual process of taking payment will be handled by another company, such as PayPal, WorldPay, SagePay, etc. This is a good thing in many cases as it means your payment will be protected by their own already well-covered terms and conditions. However, if you are considering a retailer that has their OWN payment system, use caution! Be sure to check their T&C regarding payments. 1, When is Payment is taken - now or when the goods are shipped? 2, Does their website feature an SSL certificate (the padlock in the search bar)? 3, Do they hold onto your payment details after the transaction? Be sure to fully check out your retailer's payment options before you buy your QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS.
6, Faults and Returning your QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NASConsumers in 2018/19 have a tremendous amount of power and now the majority of purchasing is done online, consumer rights have had to change to reflect this. Despite this, some retailers will still play choose to cut and run in the event of your QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS being faulty or even if you are just a private customer wanting to send it back because you do not need it. A good retailer is only as good as their returns and repair policy! All NAS devices arrive with between 2-5 years warranty and in most circumstances, you will be able to ship a faulty unit back to the retailer or arrange a replacement with the NAS brand you buy with, just using your serial number. Options such as the retailer collecting a faulty product vary (largely based on time passed since the original purchase) and turnarounds on a replacement unit arriving can vary, however, what really separates the good/bad retailers is how easy their return process is and how much they help you. If you have any concerns, we at NASCompares recommend you contact the retailer before making your purchase and asking their policy regarding RMAs (faulty goods) and their initial response should tell you everything you need to know.
7, After Sales Support and Advice for your QXG-100G2SF-E810 NASUnless you have previous experience in network attached storage, you are going to most likely have a few questions regarding the setup of your QNAP QXG-100G2SF-E810 NAS. Most queries about the first time setup of your NAS drive can be addressed with the help and guides included on your device, or via a simple google search. But sometimes you will want to speak to a real human being for help, support and general advice. When deciding where to buy your QXG-100G2SF-E810 QNAP NAS, it is worth spending a moment to consider what is included in that price tag aside from the physical unit. Usually, the cheapest retailer will have such a narrow margin of profit, that post-sales support is impossible in any real sense.
Need Advice on Data Storage from an Expert?We want to keep the free advice on NASCompares FREE for as long as we can. Since this service started back in Jan '18, We have helped hundreds of users every month solve their storage woes, but we can only continue to do this with your support. So please do use links to Amazon Amazon UK on the articles when buying to provide advert revenue support or to donate/support the site below. Finally, for free advice about your setup, just leave a message in the comments below here at NASCompares.com and we will get back to you. Need Help? Where possible (and where appropriate) please provide as much information about your requirements, as then I can arrange the best answer and solution to your needs. Do not worry about your e-mail address being required, it will NOT be used in a mailing list and will NOT be used in any way other than to respond to your enquiry.