qnap 53b blinking red light
Hi, I’ve seen a lot of your videos and I’ve noticed that you’re very prepared for NAS. I own a ts653B NAS that yesterday 12/10/2019 stopped working. Mount the latest firmware with a system of 3 hard drives in raid 5 .
Flashing red every 2 seconds
The manual says that it could be any of these:
• The drive is invalid.
• The disk volume has reached its full capacity.
• The disk volume is about to reach its full capacity.
• The system fan is not functioning.
• An error occured when accessing (read/write) the data.
• A bad sector is detected on the hard drive.
• The NAS is in degraded read-only mode (two member
drives failed in RAID 5 or RAID 6 but the data can still
• Hardware self-test error
If you can still use it, check weather it needs replacing a disk. Or check the logs.
If it doesn’t boot, you will need to come back to me.