- Users can now set 10 email addresses to receive system notifications.
- Enhanced domain database synchronization performance by syncing only altered data.
- Supports bad block detection on Synology SSDs.
- Supports the updating of Synology HDD and SSD firmware directly via DSM.
- Improved fan speed control based on the Synology network interface card temperature for 19-series and newer models.
- Fixed an issue where the “Enable Web Assistant” option didn’t work on NVR216 and NVR1218.
- Fixed an issue where the date and time formats for scheduled tasks were inconsistent in the widget and system settings.
- Fixed an issue where scheduled tasks may fail to be executed or modified.
- Fixed an issue where tasks scheduled at a high frequency generated a lot of logs and occupied system partitions.
- Fixed an issue where the custom welcome text may differ on the preview and actual login page due to character limits.
- Fixed an issue where data could still be written to LUNs after the volume runs out of space.
- Fixed an issue where if Wi-Fi dongles are installed, some available network interfaces weren’t listed when users edit iSCSI targets.
- Fixed an issue where iSCSI services may be unstable when the host is too busy or when users disable iSCSI targets and ending sessions simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where initiators couldn’t connect to the iSCSI target after ethernet interfaces reconnect in a high-availability cluster.
- Fixed an issue where packages may not operate properly when drives migrated from another Synology NAS cause volume ID conflicts.
- Fixed an issue where users may not be able to find their Synology NAS in My Network Places on Windows when WS-Discovery isn’t operating properly.
- Fixed an issue where Log Center didn’t record recycle bin enabling/disabling events.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Sudo. (Synology-SA-21:02)
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities. (Synology-SA-21:03)