Does Netgear’s latest 24 Port Cost Effective switch meet your demand?
• High capacity: 1000-mbps speeds and a switching capacity of up to 48 gbps meet the performance needs for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications;
• The jgs500 series are perfect for graphics, multimedia, and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly
• Affordable: aggressive prices enable your workgroup, department or small network to ramp up to gigabit speeds, even all the way to the desktop
• Flexible: each port is equipped with automatic speed and duplex sensing, plus auto uplink to adjust for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link. Standards-based design makes it easy to combine 10-, 100-, and 1000-mbps devices on your network
• Convenient: easy to set up and easy to use, these unmanaged switches have per port led’s for effortless network monitoring; They are compact enough for the desktop but come with a rack-mount kit; They are also compatible with pc, macintosh, linux, and unix operating systems
• Lifetime Warranty