Why you need the AKiTiO Thunder3 PCIe Box with Thunderbolt 3
The Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion box provides an additional PCIe slot for Thunderbolt 3 computers (e.g. laptop computers) where installing an internal expansion card is not an option and for systems where there is not enough space for more PCIe cards.
The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) connection not only makes adding an external PCIe card easy but it also allows you to take the device with you to use on location and move it from one system to another. Installing and replacing the PCIe card is a simple matter of removing a few thumb screws and does not require any tools.
The Akitio Thunder3 PCIe box Features
- Thunderbolt 3 for lighting fast transfer speeds up to 40 Gbps
- Dedicated DisplayPort for additional monitor to expand the workspace
- 2nd Thunderbolt port supports Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1, and DisplayPort devices
- 1 PCIe (x16) slot supporting half-length, full-height, double-width cards
- 4 lane PCI Express 3.0 compliant interface
- Removable back panel for double-width cards
- Daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices
- Durable and rugged aluminum casing
- No tools required for installation
- Graphics cards are not supported.
📧 LET ME KNOW ABOUT NEW POSTS 🔔
Get an alert every time something gets added to this specific article!
This description contains links to Amazon. These links will take you to some of the products mentioned in today's content. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Visit the NASCompares Deal Finder to find the best place to buy this device in your region, based on Service, Support and Reputation - Just Search for your NAS Drive in the Box Below