Map network drive on macOS
- In Finder, click Go > Connect to Server from the menu bar.
- In the Server Address field, enter your Synology NAS device’s IP address or domain name preceded by “http://” and followed with “:5005” (or whichever port number you specified when enabling WebDAV service). For example: http://pm.synology.com:5005/.
- Click Connect to continue.
- Enter your DSM user name and password in the Name and Password fields. Then click Connect.
- Now you should be able to see the shared folders on your Synology NAS in Finder.
Alternatively, you may also find your Synology NAS and its shared folders under SHARED on the Finder sidebar.