Hi there, been trawling through your videos, came across the one about noise, which I hadn’t considered. I have no choice but to plonk the NAS right next to my TV so was wondering if you’ve ever done a video on cases? If not, could you recommend a good one?Preferably wall mounted or point me at a good company perhaps?
I have shortlisted a few of the best-looking sound-isolating cabinets that can be wall-mounted.
I hope this helps.
- Make IT-equipment whisper-quite – reduce noise by 31dBA.
- Innovative airflow design achieves a staggering 12-kW heat dissipation.
- Integrated environmental monitoring system.
- 19-inch M6 rails are fully adjustable.
- Generous cable management space is built in.
- Accommodates all leading servers, including blade servers.
- All doors and panels quickly remove and refit, making maintenance easy.
- Manufactured to IEC 60297 specifications.
- Clever accessory set.
- Warranty: 2 Year Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Soundproof Server Cabinets and Acoustic Server Racks