Need some SERIOUS data protection for your business? ioSafe and the DS1515 have the answer
Ultra-performance NAS optimized for intensive tasks, encryption and instant disaster recovery. Release here https://nascompares.com/xxx//product/ioSafe-1515+-NAS-ND000-0-Fireproof-amp-Waterproof-5-Bay-NAS-RAID-powered-by-Synology~59113
With its fire/water protection, superior performance, scalability, resilience, and comprehensive features, ioSafe® NAS 1515+ is the ideal storage solution for your growing business. Featuring a quad-core processor, hardware encryption engine, and flawless software integration, the ioSafe 1515+ is a powerful, expandable 5-bay NAS server that delivers outstanding speed and accelerated data encryption. The 1515+ can help to simplify disaster recovery, business continuity, data management, sharing storage for storage and backup – with minimal setup and the freedom to expand capacity at any time.
This is the first truly disaster proof NAS I have encountered, in terms of fire and water protection and it was great to get my hands on it for a look. Yes of course it is a modified version of the Synology DS1515, but it is no means a re-hash or just a outer casing. The internal mechanics of the Synology 5-Bay NAS have been stripped down, refined, reorganized and re-housed in the ioSafe protective casing. 3 layers of physical protection and 3 methods of storage protection – all running with the Synology DSM sofware.
• Protects data from fire up to 1550°F, 30 minutes per ASTM E-119
• Protects data from floods up to 10 foot depth, 3 days, complete submersion
• Quad Core CPU for blazing fast performance | 450.77 MB/s reading and 396.5 MB/s writing
• Four LAN Ports for failover with Link Aggregation Support
• Fast Encrypted data transmission with AES-NI
• Scale Up to 90TB with one or two ioSafe N513X Expansion Chassis®
• Expandable up to 6GB of DDR3 RAM
• CPU Passive Cooling Technology and System Fan Redundancy
• VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® Ready
• High Availability and Automatic Failover between a pair of 1515+ systems
• Running Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)