LAG Switch Unmanaged POE
Love your work, you are doing a great job with helping the world better understand NASs.
I am looking at buying a Synology 1621+, and was interested in your thoughts on a POE enabled 16 port switch that supports Link Aggregation.
Might be a good article to share with your audience, given that LAG is the path forward to higher data rates. Thanks in advance. Cheers.
You will need a smart/managed switch in order to be able to enable link aggregation. Here is a list of fr=ew 16 port smart switches:
- Gigabit Smart Switch GS418TPP-100EUS 16-Port Easy-Mount, 16x PoE+ (240W)
- NetGear Gigabit Smart Managed Plus Switch JGS516PE-100EUS 16-Port with 8x PoE (85W) – Rackmount
- NetGear Gigabit Smart Switch GS716TPP-100EUS 16-Port with 2x SFP – 16x PoE+ (300W)
- NetGear Gigabit Smart Switch GS716T-300EUS 16-Port with 2x SFP
- NetGear Gigabit Smart Managed Plus Switch GS116E-200UKS 16-Port
- NetGear Gigabit Smart Switch GS716TP-100EUS 16-Port with 2x SFP – 16x PoE+ (180W)
- NetGear Gigabit Smart Switch GS516TP-100EUS 16-Port with 8x PoE (76W)