Is this the most powerful Desktop NAS from QNAP Yet?
Say hello to the most powerful Desktop NAS available to date, the QNAP TVS-1282
High-performance NAS: tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution. The TVS-1282 features advanced hardware by adopting 6th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and was designed around the concept of tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution. Featuring PCIe Gen.3 slots that can support 10GbE/40GbE NIC, PCIe NVMe SSD, graphics cards, and USB 3.1 expansion cards, the TVS-1282 also supports smooth 4K 60 fps video transfer and display, cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup and disaster recovery, iSCSI & virtualization and more business applications. Incorporating reliability and security, the TVS-1282 presents an ideal choice for a complete business-ready storage solution.
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5” SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD cache enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Triple HDMI output (including one HDMI 2.0) for smooth 4K video playback
- Scalable design with economical QNAP storage expansion enclosures
- Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) allows to use QNAP NAS to expand the TVS-1282’s storage capacity
Supports QPulse™ unified remote server management, QvPC technology, virtual machine and container applications, and storage for virtualization
- Perfect storage trio: tiered storage, application-based partitioning & network traffic distribution
- The advanced hardware design of TVS-882 can facilitate optimized storage deployment based on different usage scenarios.